Designed by industry leading authority and Olympic kayaker Bob McDonough, the Splash I combines durability and performance with an affordable price to create a great kayak for anyone, regardless of experience level. With a full-length keel in addition to its steady width, the Splash I provides excellent tracking and handling without sacrificing superior stability. The vast array of features included on the Splash I kayak, ranging from cup holders to dry storage, offers everything needed to enjoy a trip out on the lake, ocean, river, bay, or just about anywhere else water is found. Made of heavy-duty rotomolded polyethylene, the Splash I truly is one of the best all-around sit-on-top kayaks on the market. (Shipping note: From the date of placing an order for this product, it can take up to 14 business days before shipping.)
- Size: 10' length x 32" width x 13" height
- Weight: 45 lbs. Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- 8” deck plate with dry storage bag
- Large storage well at stern with adjustable bungees
- Two self-draining scupper holes
- Cup holder
- Paddle-rest notches
- Paddle strap
- Deck rigging
- Carry handles
- Molded carrying handle in the middle
- Full-length keel for superior tracking and stability
- Constructed of heavy-duty rotomolded polyethylene
- U.S.-molded in Carrollton, Georgia
Free Standard Shipping in US* exclusions apply.
Ground Shipments (Ex. Bounce Houses, Fanny Pads, Accessories.) ship same-day via FEDEX if placed before 1pm EST Monday-Friday. Orders take apporximately 2-5 bussiness days for shipment depending on location.
Frieght Shipments: (Ex. Playsets, Rubber Mulch) ship via LTL Freight Truck. Delivery is appoinment reuiqired and a curbisde liftgate delivery. Your shipment will be placed on the end or driveway/curb nearest to the driver with a liftgate.
**remote location fees may apply depending on location in rural areas**