The Congo Monkey Add-On Bridge & Tower is a great addition to any of the Congo Monkey #1 - 4 Playsystems. It's designed to easily mount onto the Congo Monkey 5' deck. The bridge deck is 5' high and is 4.2' long leading to an additional 4'x4' tower! It nearly doubles the fort space of the Congo Monkey and makes it possible to add your favorite accessories, such as the Monkey Bar Extension, 5' Rave Slide, Turbo Slide, Rockwall and ladder! The overall dimensions are 8.2' x 4' x 7.9'H. Built with Woodguard lumber that is coated with a protective polymer making it 100% splinter free and low maintenance! It will not chip, crack, rot or peel and is UV stabilized!
About the Add-On Bridge & Tower:
The Add-On Bridge & Tower meets or exceeds standards, using heavy duty materials. Not only is it a high-quality and long lasting product, but it is also eco-friendly! The lumber is treated with borates (an eco-friendly treatment process) and the polymer coating includes recycled plastics. The encapsulated lumber is premium treated Western Timber.
- The lumber is pre-cut, pre-drilled, and ready to assemble!
- The Bridge & Tower is packaged and ready to assemble.
- Comes with an owner’s manual including step-by-step instructions.
- Conforms to or exceeds current safety standards
- Requires adult assembly and supervision
- Intended for Residential use only, commercial and public use prohibited
About the Lumber:
- Our lumber is premium treated Western Timber. Featuring Woodguard Polymer Coated Lumber – 100% maintenance and splinter free! The benefits of coated lumber are endless, especially when it comes to playsets:
- Will not chip, crack, or peel
- Lumber will not twist or warp
- U.V. stabilized formula – will not fade in the sun
- Polymer coating protects the lumber
- Solid wood core provides a 100% structural product
- Excellent cold weather impact properties below -20F; does not become brittle in cold weather
- No harmful chemical treatments; safety tested for lead and phthalates
- Non-toxic borate treatment protects against rot and termites!
- Maintenance free- no need to paint, seal, finish, or sand ever again!
- Easy clean up- spray with bio-degradable cleaner such as Simple Green and rinse off
About the Assembly:
- Lumber and hardware included
- Simple, illustrated instructions provided
- More than one person is recommended for the assembly of this play set
- Assembly will take between 8-16 hours depending on experience level
- Place the set on level ground, not less than 6ft from any structure or obstruction such as fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines or electrical wires.
- ASTM Guidelines recommend a 6’ safety zone around the entire playset
- Tools required: 3/8" Cordless Drill or Electric Dril, 1/8", 5/16", 3/8"Drill Bits, Drill attachments: Phillips head screw, 3/8" socket driver, torque head screw, 1/2" & 9/16" Open end Wrenches, Tape Measure, 6 FT Ladder, Carpenter Square, 1/2" & 9/16" Nut drivers, 1/2" & 9/16" std rachet and sockets, Hammer, Phillips screw driver #2, Level 24"
Materials, Care and Warranty Information:
- Lumber is covered by a 10 year Woodguard warranty
- Non-wooden parts, hardware, metal or plastic components, carry a one-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects,
- All defective parts that are discovered and reported immediately and will be replaced at no charge to the registered customer.
- After 30 days the customer will be responsible for shipping charges on warranty replacement items.
- For replacement parts and Customer Service please contact KidWise Outdoors at 866-543-9473
- Nonresidential, public, or commercial use will void all warranties.
- Freight trucking company will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment
- Curbside liftgate delivery, will not be moved into your home or garage
- Must be present to accept delivery
- Please inspect the delivery any visible damages must be noted on the delivery receipt. The delivery receipt is a legal document. You must inspect the packages delivered and note any visible damages upon delivery to make them eligible for damage claims.
Free Standard Shipping in US* exclusions apply.
Ground Shipments (Ex. Bounce Houses, Fanny Pads, Accessories.) ship same-day via FEDEX if placed before 1pm EST Monday-Friday. Orders take apporximately 2-5 bussiness days for shipment depending on location.
Frieght Shipments: (Ex. Playsets, Rubber Mulch) ship via LTL Freight Truck. Delivery is appoinment reuiqired and a curbisde liftgate delivery. Your shipment will be placed on the end or driveway/curb nearest to the driver with a liftgate.
**remote location fees may apply depending on location in rural areas**