The Congo Monkey Playsystem Package #3
The Congo Monkey Playsystem Package #3 is an elegant, pre-cut wooden playset with a protective polymer coating. It provides your child with a variety of thrilling activities, including an 8'-long wave slide and a challenging rock wall. The playset also features a large 4' x 7'6" fort for added excitement. Woodguard lumber is 100% splinter-free and requires minimal upkeep, as it is protected from UV radiation and will not crack, chip, rot, or peel. Assemble the Monkey Playsystem Package #3 and provide a secure, exciting play experience for your child! The wood guard lumber will last for years, providing a safe and protected environment for your child to explore and play in. With its durable construction and delightful activities, this playset is sure to be a hit in your backyard.
Loaded with features and fun activities:
Package #3 includes:
4' x 7'6" Fort
- Turbo Tower
- Turbo Slide
- 5’ Rock Wall with 10 composite rocks
- Wonder Wave Slide
- Fireman’s Pole
- Sand Box
- 3 Position Swing Beam (including 2 swings and a trapeze bar)!
- Overall dimensions: 24' x 14' x 12'9" H
- Recommended dimensions with safety zone: 36’ x 26
Available in 3 color combinations:
- White & Sand with Green Accessories
- White & Sand with Blue Accessories
- Green & Sand
About the Play Set:
This play set meets or exceeds standards with strong, durable materials from the swing hangers to the lumber. With high quality and durability, the Monkey Playsystem is also an eco-friendly product. The lumber is treated with borates, a green treatment process, and the polymer coating incorporates recycled plastics. Additionally, the encapsulated lumber is sourced from premium-treated Western Timber. It's designed to last for years, providing a safe, sustainable play experience for your family.
- The lumber is pre-cut, pre-drilled, and ready to assemble!
- The Monkey Playsystem is packaged and ready to assemble.
- The play set comes with an owner’s manual including step-by-step instructions.
- Conforms to or exceeds current safety standards
- Requires adult assembly and supervision
- Intended for Residential use only, commercial and public use prohibited
Want to upgrade your play experience? Take a look at our optional upgrades:
· Slide: Upgrade to the Avalanche Slide
· Swings: Add a Back to Back Glider and Bracket
· Monkey Climber: Add a Monkey Climber Attachment
· Sandbox Kit: Includes 4 boards to increase the height of the sandbox underneath the fort & a sandbox cover
About the Lumber:
- Our lumber is premium treated Western Timber. Featuring Woodguard Polymer Coated Lumber – 100% maintenance and splinter-free! The benefits of coated lumber are endless, especially when it comes to playsets:
- Will, not chip, crack, or peel
- Lumber will not twist or warp
- U.V. stabilized formula – will not fade in the sun
- Polymer coating protects the lumber
- Solid wood core provides a 100% structural product
- Excellent cold weather impact properties below -20F; does not become brittle in cold weather
- No harmful chemical treatments; safety tested for lead and phthalates
- Non-toxic borate treatment protects against rot and termites!
- Maintenance-free- no need to paint, seal, finish, or sand ever again!
- Easy clean up- spray with bio-degradable cleaner such as Simple Green and rinse off
About the Assembly:
- Lumber and hardware included
- Simple, illustrated instructions provided
- More than one person is recommended for the assembly of this playset
- Assembly will take between 8-16 hours depending on experience level
- Place the set on level ground, not less than 6ft from any structure or obstruction such as fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines, or electrical wires.
- ASTM Guidelines recommend a 6’ safety zone around the entire playset
- Tools required: 3/8" Cordless Drill or Electric Drill, 1/8", 5/16", 3/8"Drill Bits, Drill attachments: Phillips head screw, 3/8" socket driver, torque head screw, 1/2" & 9/16" Open-end Wrenches, Tape Measure, 6 FT Ladder, Carpenter Square, 1/2" & 9/16" Nut drivers, 1/2" & 9/16" std ratchet and sockets, Hammer, Phillips screwdriver #2, Level 24"
Materials, Care and Warranty Information:
- Lumber is covered by a 10-year Woodguard warranty
- Non-wooden parts, hardware, roped or chained accessories, slides, metal or plastic components, and canopies/tarps carry a one-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects,
- All defective parts are discovered and reported immediately and will be replaced at no charge to the registered customer.
- After 30 days the customer will be responsible for shipping charges on warranty replacement items.
- For replacement parts and Customer Service please contact KidWise Outdoors at 866-543-9473
- Nonresidential, public, or commercial use will void all warranties.
- The freight trucking company will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment
- Curbside liftgate delivery, will not be moved into your home or garage
- Must be present to accept delivery
- Please inspect the delivery any visible damages must be noted on the delivery receipt. The delivery receipt is a legal document. You must inspect the packages delivered and note any visible damages upon delivery to make them eligible for damage claims.
- For more information on freight delivery please click here
- Threshold or White Glove delivery is available for a upcharge (not valid for some areas)
Free Standard Shipping in US* exclusions apply.
Ground Shipments (Ex. Bounce Houses, Fanny Pads, Accessories.) ship same-day via FEDEX if placed before 1pm EST Monday-Friday. Orders take approximately 2-5 business days for shipment depending on location.
Freight Shipments: (Ex. Playsets, Rubber Mulch) ship via LTL Freight Truck. Delivery is appointment required and a curbisde liftgate delivery. Your shipment will be placed on the end or driveway/curb nearest to the driver with a liftgate.
Commercial Playgrounds and Inflatables are excluded from free shipping. Please inquire for a shipping quote.
**remote location fees may apply depending on location in rural areas**